HOW WELL DO YOUR SENIOR LEADERS DEFINE, BUILD, AND MOTIVATE HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAMS?
To achieve big goals, you need leaders who are aligned, skilled, and confident in building and growing a culture dedicated to your company’s purpose.
Clarity of purpose comes first. With the strongest teams, it’s at top of mind every day. Others may have it, but maybe it’s been neglected or gotten a little stale. We’ll work with you and your team to review and re-ignite it, and then to gain commitment at all levels throughout your organization. Clarity of purpose is that important in a truly high-performance culture.
From there, working closely with you, we’ll custom-craft a “process approach” to building your leadership team. What’s a “process approach?” Becoming a more effective leader doesn’t happen in a single meeting – it’s a process of learning. We focus on confidence, not just competency, and this development takes place over time – in the meeting room, on outside excursions, between sessions while working with direct reports, in coaching conversations – while actively engaged in work, or during those rare moments of reflection and re-energizing.
- Modular formats that allow intensive and participative work on the leadership skills that inspire and grow a highly-motivated, engaged team
- Throughout, a center-stage focus on trust and personal accountability
- Highly acclaimed, state-of-the-art assessment tools that guide leaders in using awareness to increase their own effectiveness
Always custom-designed for every client organization, key elements of an RCTaylor Group leadership development process will usually include:
- Setting clear, inspiring goals, and critical expectations
- Learning to be a great mentor and coach
- Leading through periods of change and growth
- Maximizing the engagement of team members at all levels
- Becoming confident and effective at evaluating and improving performance
- Addressing and resolving conflict
- “Shared leadership” – spreading the learning through the organization
The RCTaylor Group designs and conducts leadership development processes for senior, high-potential, and “emerging leader” levels. Processes include group learning as well as one-to-one leadership coaching along the way.
Why is every client’s process different? The simple answer: every client’s needs are different. For a large multi-national company, we crafted a process to address its purpose and strategic initiatives, tailored it for regional requirements, and then delivered it to leaders at multiple sites. For another smaller company, we created a blended process that addressed the critical link between leadership excellence and employee engagement. At the RCTaylor Group, we’ll take the up-front time with you to understand your organization and your leadership group, and then prepare just the right process for your people.